- Keep attacking either one of them continuously
even if they block your attacks. Abuse this: Lunar Phase + Starfall.
They will eventually parry and stop your
Lunar Phase, causing you to 'bounce'
off them, and that's when you perform Starfall.
Agni and Rudra are open to attacks after
they parry so Starfall WILL hit
them. If you happen to hit him
as he slashes you, the impact will knock
off his sword and he will kneel over and
be totally vulnerable for about 5 seconds.
It's rampage time.
- Now, as you do the above, always watch out for the other one that you're not attacking. Avoiding his attacks is top priority, so stop attacking and quickly evade if you see his attack motion.
- Shooting Summoned Swords
works decently but don't rely on it
to defeat them. Shooting helps mainly
when they run to one side of the room
and then charge back at you one at
a time. Roll/jump away before they
hit you to avoid.
- After charging at you, one of them
(the one that charged first) will attempt to slash you
nearly right after, so jump/roll away
to safety before you repeat step 1 to
- Another way to damage them is to trick them
into hitting each other. Stand in between them and lock onto one so that Vergil will
keep to his position. When one is about to hit you, jump up.
Depending on the distance from the other one, what he's doing, and your jump timing,
there is a 50/50 chance that the one attacking will hurt the
- Once in a while they will perform their stronger attacks. Agni (red) will summon a wave of flames that trails after you, so run and jump away. Rudra (blue) will summon a whirlwind that engulfs him so just stay away from him.
- I recommend that you defeat them both around the same time. If you defeat one even 10 seconds earlier than the other, the other would take the fallen sword and combine it with his own to perform even stronger attacks. It won't be pleasant.